Author: modern algebra, Pacman
Date: January 30th, 2012
- <Version 1.0> 2012.01.30 – Original Release
- I’ll take any suggestions
- And update this script accordingly to the original VX script
This script was ported from MA’s VX script, so I basically stole the description from there
This script allows you to make skills for enemies where they can summon or call additional enemies to the battlefield. This is NOT a summon skill that can be used by actors – it can ONLY be used by enemies.
- Allows you to create skills that allow enemies to summon extra enemies to the battlefield
- Fairly easy to configure with lots of options for use.
- Can make the same skill summon different kinds of enemies.
Please see the header for instructions on how to use.
Don’t worry about the Japanese characters, ignore them. They don’t really mean anything.
- modern algebra
- Skies of Arcadia, for the idea (according to modern algebra)
This was a pretty easy port, but not as easy as I anticipated. I still have to figure out how the damn Scene classes work (Ace changed a lot).
(MA, I’m not sure if I should put this under me, you or both of us in the script index ._. I also don’t know if I should put anything special there to signify that it was ported from the VX script)
Free for use in non-commercial projects, with credit. For commercial projects (seriously?) contact me.
Ported from rmrk.net
Original source: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44980.msg508108.html#msg508108